Crew & Cruise is looking for Waiters for our client, an important Hotelier & Restaurant Group in Europe, in Malta Island!
Please note that we are recruiting in Latinoamerica!
Scope of position:
The F&B Attendant reports to the F&B Supervisor and is responsible for providing Waitress and Cleaning Services in restaurants, F&B outlets and public areas. This is a Front of House position that primarily deals with serving clients and maintaining ultimate levels of hygiene on a 24/7 basis.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience
- Excelent level of spoken English.
Minimum education qualifications:
- Completed Secondary Education
- Holds a valid Food handling licence
- Verbal and written communications skills in English. Your interviews will take place in English
- Previous experience working in a food and beverage outlet environment.
- Willing to be trained on the company’s procedures
- Good understanding of how the role contributes to the success of the hotel/Restarurant.
- Eye for detail and passion for service
- Physically fit and able to lift and move furniture.
- Willing to work on a shift basis in a hotel environment.
- Willing to attend company training and development programs.
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene.
- Conforms with hotels grooming standards.
- Good time management.
- Follows directions with ease.
- Warm and friendly disposition.
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.