Gift shop managers &Assistant managers
Crew & Cruise is looking for Shop Managers and Assistant Shop Managers interested in working onboard Cruiseships in their Shops Department for Dufry or Harding Retail.
Are you an experienced Retail Manager with a proven ability to lead a team of retail sales associates and product specialists?
If you are outgoing, have a demonstrated retail sales and management background, and thrive on delivering excellent customer service… we would like to hear from you!
- Send your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must send copy of your Performance Appraisals.
- Candidates must have previous Retail Management Experience onboard.
- Excelent level of spoken English.
- Proven ability in public speaking and showcasing luxury items
- Adaptable to change and able to work in a high-pressure environment
- A strong leader and team player who is commercially driven and goal orientated
- Highly competent in store and HR processes including sales reports, loss prevention, audits, appraisals, disciplinaries etc
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
What will you do?
- Lead a team in creating an exceptional and memorable retail experience for the guests on board
- Lead and inspire the team to provide exceptional customer service, whilst delivering sales and profit targets
- Identify and deliver training requirements within your team
Manages a group of on-board ship stores. Works with onboard managers and team to ensure that sales and profit goals are achieved and exceeded by customer service and proper maintenance of inventory controls according to established company procedures. Accountable for achieving profitable concession operations by effectively planning, executing and reviewing all functions, in conformance with Company policy.
Assistant Shop Manager:
Responsible for direct supervision of the shop floor activity, storerooms and deliveries. Needs to be computer literate to ensure daily balancing with Fidelio/Navision/J DA and all reporting requirements. To carry out any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Shop Manager
Share this position
Crew & Cruise does not charge any fee to candidates. Note that you should never pay money for an interview, position or shipboard assignment.
- The cruise job application process is FREE of charge for all applicants
- There are NO FEES involved at any and all points of the process
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.