Be a step closer to an exciting and challenging career on board !
Starting a career on board is not only a professional challenge, but is also a significant change in lifestyle.
If you feel you are ready, then please apply here!
- Are you energetic and highly motivated?
- Are you looking for new and exciting challenges?
- Would you enjoy traveling the world and being with people while working onboard a ship?
- Can you live and work away from home for several months?
- If YES…
Complete this form and send your CV now!…. and be a step closer to an exciting and challenging career on board!!
Please send you resume in English only, in PDF or .DOC formats.
- Be sure to list all relevant work experience related to the position you are applying for.
- Include the complete name of the company, the job you held, start and end date.
- If you have periods of unemployment in your work history, always explain.
- Be sure to include your correct email address and phone number (with country code).
If you need help to convert or merge the documents to make a PDF, we recommend using: https://www.ilovepdf.com
Do you have more questions? Read the FAQ´s section here
Crew & Cruise will screen the applications and if you fit well with the requirements for the position offered, we will reach out to you for a preliminary screening.
To avoid disappointment, we kindly ask to apply only if you meet the requirements, as due to high volume we are only able to reply to those applicants.
If you are scheduled for a first interview we will need more information from you: CV, passport, visa, STCW certificates, Work References and if you have previous experience onboard, Performance Appraisals.
Depending on the role there may be one or more follow-ups interviews with a recruiting manager. These conversations are intended as opportunities for us to learn more about your background, take advantage and ask as many questions as you’d like, once the decision is made, we will notify you of your status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate. We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available.
Typically Crew & Cruise first contact with candidates is by email. When checking your email for any type of notification please make sure to check your junk or spam email folders as your email filter may send emails to those folders.