shop sales assistants
Provide a complete shopping experience for our customers, involving product knowledge and excellent service.
These positions require:
- Minimun 21 years old
- At least 1 year in retail sales experience: similar to fine jewelry, watches, cosmetics, fragrances, clothing, accessories, liquor and/or souvenirs
- Excelent level of spoken English.
- Work to make customers, not just sales, and learn to sell by satisfying customer needs.
- Greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store.
- Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests.
- Whenever possible find out the specific needs of each person that enters the store.
- Give accurate and current information and if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
- Maintain the feedback loop by turning in customer comment cards.
Understand the Company Retail Philosophy and the spirit of the returns policy.
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with and support other team members.
Merchandising and Maintenance:
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers.
- Ensure that all merchandise is displayed nicely and orderly and featured merchandise prominently displayed in each section.
- Help the Shop Manager by suggesting alternative locations for products.
- Maintain store image by adhering to the dress guidelines as outlined in the Retail Employee’s Handbook.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock as well as employee break area.
Note: If you have previous experience onboard, you must also send copy of your Performance Appraisals.
If you need help to convert or merge the documents, we recommend using: https://www.ilovepdf.com
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.