RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES
Crew & Cruise is looking for the below Gift Shop positions onboard Cruises.
Recruiting Candidates in: South America and Mexico. In Central America only candidates with previous experience onboard.
If you are interested send your CV in English: email@example.com
Note: If you have previous experience onboard, you must also send copy of your Performance Appraisals.
Cruise ship retail jobs give you the chance to build an exciting career and see the world at the same time!
We are always looking out for passionate, talented people to join the onboard teams as sales assistants, product sales specialists or as part of the retail management team.
Provide a complete shopping experience for the passengers onboard, involving product knowledge and excellent service. The Sales Associate is at the service of the customer: before the sale, to advise; during the sale, to explain the terms; or after the sale, regarding claim .
- Minimun 21 years old
- At least 1 year in retail sales experience. Senior and Management positions requier more experience.
- Similar previous work experience in land or onboard. Preferably experience selling cosmetics, make up, fragrances, clothing, accessories, liquor and/or souvenirs
- Excelent level of spoken English.
Share this position
Crew & Cruise does not charge any fee to candidates. Note that you should never pay money for an interview, position or shipboard assignment.
- The cruise job application process is FREE of charge for all applicants
- There are NO FEES involved at any and all points of the process
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.