HR & PAYROLL ASSISTANT
Apply: Sending your CV in English along with Work Reference Letters and Certificates of Studies related to the position.
Recruiting in: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
Position: HR & Payroll Assistant
Rank: Officer – 1,5 Silver stripes
The HR & Payroll Assistant is reporting directly to Payroll Purser for all Payroll related tasks and to the Human Resources Manager with respect to all Administrative Tasks. The HR & Payroll Assistant is a support function to the Payroll Purser to ensure completion of Payroll, Cash Advance, Travel Expenses, Contracts, Timesheets and Crew Accounts as well as being in charge of Crew Welfare, Trainings Organization and Tracking, and other Administrative tasks in the HR Office.
The position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Company’s Safety, Quality and Environmental Standards.
Qualification / Job experience
- Vocational training in the administrative or personnel line of business, preferably in a Hotel
- Work experience in Payroll within the hospitality and or /cruise industry or in a related industry is an advantage
- Prior work experience in the hotel department on the ship or shore side is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, being able to communicate tactfully, effectively and confidently with crew members, guests, and department/ division heads
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
- Fluent both written and verbal English; ability to speak additional languages preferred
Area of responsibility
- Payroll and Payroll related tasks
- Training organization and tracking
- Administrative tasks in the HR Office and as support of the Human Resources Manager
- Crew Welfare
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.