GPA Admin Assistant Bar
GPA (General Purpose Attendant) Admin Assistant Bar
Apply sending your CV in English: CV@CREW-CRUISE.COM along with Work Reference Letters.
Recuiting in: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
Responsibilities not limited to:
- Responsible for the up-to-standard implementation and administration of check lists, reports and logs in the Bar, in close cooperation with the Bar Manager.
- Acceptance, checks and compilation of the check lists, reports and logs supplied by Bar Management and Bar Chefs.
- In special cases loading and suitcase service assistance.
- Give assistance by checking of the food, beverages and consumables orders for the work area in strict adherence to budget-related and other requirements.
- Supervision, division and gives support in trainings of the Bar Crew.
- Gives assistance to protect and secure the whole equipment in bad weather.
- In close co-operation with the Bar Manager – notification and handling of all relevant (unusual) events, such as damages, repairs, security violation etc.
- Strict adherence to all agreed regulations (USPH/HACCP, ISM/ISO, SQM, TUIC Service standards), especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations in his/her area of responsibility
- Control and evaluation of departmental-internal inventories.
- During take-over and shipyard times, additional tasks have to be fulfilled if required.
- Secure and the careful handling of the company’s properties.
- Control and observance of the internal onboard rules & regulations.
- Knowledge of the assigned security roll number (from the ship’s articles) and the assigned duties in case of an emergency.
Qualifications / Job experience
- Qualified training in the hotel line of business
- Many years of job experience as a secretary or at the Reception, if possible onboard a cruise vessel.
- Economical, budget-orientated thinking; ability to analyse business targets
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Ability in the analysis of economic objectives
- Good command of the German language,
- Very good command of the English language
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office, FIDELIO, Fidelio Cruise, Micros, Rescom.
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.