Apply: Sending your CV in English along with Work Reference Letters and Certificates of Studies related to the position.
Recruiting in: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
Position: Document Purser
Rank: Officer – 1,5 Silver stripes
Immediate superior on board: Crew Administrator
Ensuring of a high quality administration and service in the HR Department in compliance with the safety, health, environmental and service standards, administrative standards, and board orders and considering of the crew wishes and implementation of company policies.
- AVO tracking updates and ensure that all was reported to the corresponding HOD
- Assisting the HR Manager and Crew Administrator for their operational needs
- Handling of Ocean Phone Cards
- Assisting Crew Administrator with safe deposit box transaction
- Responsible for all passports & seaman books
- Supporting the Crew Administrator on days before arrival and departures supporting the Crew Administrator with embarking and disembarking crew
- Supporting the Crew Administrator after the disembarkation
- Assisting the Crew Administrator in all over procedure of crew sign on
- Assisting Payroll Purser for distributing of crew credit card transaction receipt and payslips
- Assisting Crew in case of problems or complaints
- Updating the crew particulars and crew declarations such as crew effects under Crew Administrator’s supervision.
- Ensuring that Cabin Keys are in a good order and requests new ones in case it is necessary.
- In charge of the name tags for crew
- Checking and monitoring the necessary printed materials for embarking and disembarking crew
- Assisting crew on how to activates their internet and crew accounts
Qualification / Job experience
- Qualified training in the administrative or personnel line of business, preferably in a Hotel.
- Many years of job experience at the Reception or in Personnel; preferably on board a cruise vessel.
- Distinct economical, budget-orientated thinking; ability to analyse and explain business targets.
- Business fluent in written and spoken English; another language would be welcome.
- Experience in complaint management
- Living up to service
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office, Word, Excel, Rescom, OCS.
- Good educational background
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.