Ched de PARTIE
Crew & Cruise is looking for Chef de Partie with minimum of 2 year experience for our client, an important Hotelier & Restaurant Group in Europe.
Please note that we are recruiting in Latinoamerica!
Scope of position:
To assist the Sous Chef and Chef de Tournant in the kitchen outlet/operation and to ensure that the company’s excellent
reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- Completed Secondary Education
- 2 years of experience working in a kitchen environment
- Knowledge of basic kitchen preparation and various dishes and cooking methods. Sound knowledge of authentic ingredients and substitute ingredients.
- Holder of a food handler licence
- Speaks English
- Eye for detail and a passion for food and innovation
- Physically fit
- Willing to work on a shift basis in a busy kitchen environment
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene
- Conforms with hotels grooming standards
- Assist the Sous Chef and Chef de Tournant on an as and when basis in the area assigned to him/her on the day.
- To prepare and food stuffs in accordance with menu recipes, quality criteria’s and quantities required.
- Maintain the integrity and authenticity of recipes offered at the respective restaurant/ section.
- Source authentic ingredients and or recommend substitute ingredients, if not available in the Island.
- Optimise cooking processes with attention to speed and quality.
- Maintain outlet safety at all times.
- Consistently maintain food and safety protection by ensuring that all food handling processes are compliant with HACCP food safety guidelines, regulations and procedures.
- Interact with customers, communicating menu items and promoting dishes listed on menu.
- To participate in Training and Development programs offered by the organisation.
- Maintain a climate of friendly cooperation.
- Work within budgetary framework established for the department.
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.