Responsibilities not limited to:
- Responsible for the work flow in the assigned Bar area and the related administrative tasks in close cooperation with the Bar Chef.
- Responsible for the Crew in the assigned work area
- Responsible for the smooth and up-to-standard work in the assigned Bar area, especially for the implementation of the agreed standards and recipes.
- Mixing/producing of all bar beverages in strict adherence to the set recipes and standards
- Strict adherence to all agreed regulations (USPH/HACCP, ISM/ISO, SQM, TUIC Service standards), especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations in his/her area of responsibility
- Ensure all operations are carried out with the utmost economy consistent with the agreed quality standards
- Implementation and checks of the professional storage of all equipment in compliance with the agreed standards
- Notification and handling of all relevant (unusual) events, such as damages, repairs, security violation etc.
- Active contribution to the compilation and checking of the food, beverage and consumables orders for the work area in strict adherence to budget-related and other requirements
- Cleaning and sanitizing of workplace and utensils, wearing/using PPE (personal protective clothing)
- Checking procedures of routine tasks, such as set ups as well as storing of goods and equipment up to standard.
- Preparation and regular checks of logs and check lists
- Inventory planning, examination and control of stock movements and orders in the area of responsibility
- Loading and suitcase carrying assistance
- Contact person for the passengers in case of complaints
Qualifications / Job experience
- Qualified training in an hotel or restaurant
- At least 1 year of job experience as Bar Tender or Bar Keeper, if possible onboard a cruise vessel.
- Economical, budget-orientated thinking; ability to analyse and explain business targets
- Good knowledge of business and especially inventory management
- Good knowledge of all beverages (including wine) served in a bar, and of the related calculations.
- Good command of written + spoken German and English
- Experience in complaint management
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office, FIDELIO MMS, cashier system Rescom or similar systems
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.