Crew &Cruise is looking for Restaurant Managers with minimum of 2 years experience for our client, an important Hotel & Restaurant Group in Europe.
We require candidates who have previous experience working as Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Managers, in other establishments/ businesses.
Please note that we recruit in the following countries: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Mexico.
- Contracts are for 1 year.
These positions require:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience
- Completed Secondary Education
- Excelent level of spoken English.
Scope of position
We are searching for reliable, innovative Restaurant Manager to supervise operations at our bustling restaurant.
The restaurant manager’s duties include scheduling shifts, balancing cash registers, and overseeing payroll.
He/She should also address customers’ complaints and queries in a swift, courteous manner.
To be successful as a Restaurant Manager, you should implement measures to minimize costs and improve profitability.
An outstanding restaurant manager will contribute to the professional development of staff.
– Opening and closing the restaurant
– Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
– Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
– Resolving customers’ questions and grievances in a professional manner.
– Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
– Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
– Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as stock is damaged or depleted.
– Sourcing better deals on all resources and equipment that warrant replacing or replenishing.
– Recording all income and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
• Prior experience using payroll software.
• Intermediate accounting and arithmetic skills.
• Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
• Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
• Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.