Crew & Cruise is looking for Photographers, Senior Photographers and Portrait Studio Artists.
Depending on the company, these vacancies are valid for citizens and residents in Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Mexico, Spain and Italy.
We are searching for dedicated energetic staff that can successfully photograph the guests on each cruise and sell cruise memories in the Galleries onboard, while providing exceptional customer service.
See the world while capturing thousands of special moments for our guests! Photograph onboard and shore events (which may require you to be in costume) while using your charm and energy to build rapport with our guests. You will also assist in studio shoots and help drive Photo Gallery sales. Join us on board if you have at least six months of professional photography experience, are fluent in English, and can operate basic computer systems and touchscreen kiosks.
Capture the most unforgettable moments while sailing the seven seas! You’ll snap up events at sea and on land (which may require you to be in costume), help our Photo Lab Technicians produce perfect pictures, and guide our junior Photographers. Join us if you have at least six months of professional photography experience, are fluent in English, and can operate basic computer systems and touchscreen kiosks. We prefer candidates with a bachelor’s degree and advanced computer literacy (proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop).
Portrait Studio Artist
Preserve our guests’ wonderful cruise experiences by producing perfect portraits in the studio, around the ship, and in exotic shore destinations. You will interact with guests to book and conduct shoots, process images, and make these images available for ordering. Come sail with us if you have at least six months of professional portrait photography experience, are fluent in English, and have advanced computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Lightroom.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Tactful and flexible
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Be fluent in English. Interviews are in English.
- At least 21 years old
- Experience in DSLR photography
- Live and work onboard a cruise ship for several months
- Willing to work 7 days a week.
- Own a Nikon body DSRL camera or you can buy it and the cost will be deducted from our salary onboard.
- Uniform as required by the company will be deducted from salary once onboard
If hired, candidates must get:
- C1/D Visa (Reimbursed on onboard)
- Complete Medical exams approved by facility and company (If approved it is valid for 2 years)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Security Awareness Certificate or depending on the company complete STCW.
- Salary in US Dollars Tax Free.
- All meals, accommodation and insurance included
- Paid flights to/from the ship
- Opportunity to start a career onboard!
- Build your portfolio with photographs from the four corners of the world
- Broaden your mind by working with a diverse team of people from different cultures
- Vacation: 6 – 8 weeks (after finished the contract)
- Experience fantastic travel opportunities – USA, the Caribbean, Mexico, South America, Europe, Alaska, Australia and Asia!
Note: If you have previous experience onboard, you must also send copy of your Performance Appraisals.
If you need help to convert or merge the documents, we recommend using: https://www.ilovepdf.com
Share this position
Crew & Cruise does not charge any fee to candidates. Note that you should never pay money for an interview, position or shipboard assignment.
- The cruise job application process is FREE of charge for all applicants
- There are NO FEES involved at any and all points of the process
- Crew & Cruise agency does not make the final hiring decisions
- All recruitment decisions are made by the cruiseline or hiring company.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.