Photo Managers and assistant photo managers
Crew & Cruise is looking for Photo Managers y Assistant Photo Managers. If hired, you will have the chance to work for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity or Disney Cruiseline. Depending on the company, these vacancies are valid for citizens and residents in Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Mexico, Spain and Italy.
Create memorable vacations for our guests by managing our team of talented photographers! You’ll be responsible for delivering superior service and maximizing sales. You’ll also train and develop your team members so they can achieve and exceed customer satisfaction and revenue targets. You’re the Photo Manager we want if you have a degree or formal training in photography, advanced computer literacy, at least one year of professional photography experience, and experience in managing a multi-faceted high-volume photography sales operation.
Assistant Photo Manager
Support the Photo Manager in the daily operations of our shipboard Photo Department! Your responsibilities include managing the Photo Gallery, preparing sales and marketing materials, conducting seminars for guests, and helping train the members of the team. You’ll also cover for the Photo Manager and Photo Lab Technician when needed. Come aboard as our Assistant Photo Manager if you have a degree or formal training in photography and at least a year of experience in a similar role. We prefer candidates with vocational training and certification, and have a high school diploma (or its equivalent).
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Tactful and flexible
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Be fluent in English. Interviews are in English.
- At least 21 years old
- Experience in DSLR photography
- Live and work onboard a cruise ship for several months
- Willing to work 7 days a week.
- Own a Nikon body DSRL camera or you can buy it and the cost will be deducted from our salary onboard.
- Uniform as required by the company will be deducted from salary once onboard
If hired, candidates must get:
- C1/D Visa (Reimbursed on onboard)
- Complete Medical exams approved by facility and company (If approved it is valid for 2 years)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Security Awareness Certificate or depending on the company complete STCW.
- Salary in US Dollars Tax Free.
- All meals, accommodation and insurance included
- Paid flights to/from the ship
- Opportunity to start a career onboard!
- Build your portfolio with photographs from the four corners of the world
- Broaden your mind by working with a diverse team of people from different cultures
- Vacation: 6 – 8 weeks (after finished the contract)
- Experience fantastic travel opportunities – USA, the Caribbean, Mexico, South America, Europe, Alaska, Australia and Asia!
Note: If you have previous experience onboard, you must also send copy of your Performance Appraisals.
If you need help to convert or merge the documents, we recommend using: https://www.ilovepdf.com
Share this position
Crew & Cruise does not charge any fee to candidates. Note that you should never pay money for an interview, position or shipboard assignment.
- The cruise job application process is FREE of charge for all applicants
- There are NO FEES involved at any and all points of the process
- Crew & Cruise agency does not make the final hiring decisions
- All recruitment decisions are made by the cruiseline or hiring company.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.