Photo Lab Technicians
Crew & Cruise is looking for Photo Lab Technicians. If hired, you will have the chance to work for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity or Disney Cruiseline. Depending on the company, these vacancies are valid for citizens and residents in Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Mexico, Spain and Italy.
As a Photo Lab Technisian you will preserve our guests’ cruise highlights by expertly overseeing our shipboard photo production process. You will ensure the timely printing of high-quality photographs, supervise the set-up of studio portrait shoots, and maintain all photo equipment and systems. Sail with us if you have advanced computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Lightroom. You must also be able to operate and maintain photo booths, touchscreen kiosks, and other photography-related systems, and have experience in a similar role.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Tactful and flexible
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Be fluent in English. Interviews are in English.
- At least 21 years old
- Experience in DSLR photography
- Live and work onboard a cruise ship for several months
- Willing to work 7 days a week.
- Uniform as required by the company will be deducted from salary once onboard
If hired, candidates must get:
- C1/D Visa (Reimbursed on onboard)
- Complete Medical exams approved by facility and company (If approved it is valid for 2 years)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Security Awareness Certificate or depending on the company complete STCW.
- Salary in US Dollars Tax Free.
- All meals, accommodation and insurance included
- Paid flights to/from the ship
- Opportunity to start a career onboard!
- Build your portfolio with photographs from the four corners of the world
- Broaden your mind by working with a diverse team of people from different cultures
- Vacation: 6 – 8 weeks (after finished the contract)
- Experience fantastic travel opportunities – USA, the Caribbean, Mexico, South America, Europe, Alaska, Australia and Asia!
Note: If you have previous experience onboard, you must also send copy of your Performance Appraisals.
If you need help to convert or merge the documents, we recommend using: https://www.ilovepdf.com
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.