Crew & Cruise is looking for Payroll Pursers.
Rank: Officer 2 Silver Stripes
Immediate superior on board: Human Resources Manager
We are recruiting in: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Brazil and Mexico.
Apply: Sending your CV in English along with Work Reference Letters and Certificates of Studies realted to the position: email@example.com
- Minimum age 26
- Management skills, authority, flexibility and organising ability, sensitivity
Area of responsibility
- Responsible for the work flow in Crew Administration (payroll)
Responsibilities: Ensuring of a high quality administration and service in the HR Department in compliance with the safety, health, environmental and service standards, administrative standards, board orders and considering of the crew wishes and implementation of company policies.
- Responsible for Crew financial and administrative matters in close cooperation with the Chief Purser.
- Handling of Crew Accounts
- Contact person for all crew and staff members in case of problems and complaints regarding crew administration and finance.
- Keeping track of all Payroll issues on board for crew in close cooperation with the pay roll department.
- Responsible for entry of contracts, addendum of contracts in the OCS payroll/ Crewing system
- Enter wage scale for sign on crew
- Preparation and regular checks of logs and check lists
- Sign off / Disembarking Payroll in OCS
- Create a new payroll in a monthly period
- Print out the payslips
- Enter in the system the Sick Leavers and Position changes of crew members
- Active implementation of the philosophy behind the product.
- Strict adherence to all agreed regulations (USPH/HACCP, ISM/ISO, SQM, TUIC Service standards), especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations in his/her area of responsibility.
Qualification / Job experience
- Qualified training in the administrative or personnel line of business, preferably in a Hotel.
- Many years of job experience at the Reception or in Personnel; preferably on board a cruise vessel.
- Distinct economical, budget-orientated thinking; ability to analyse and explain business targets
- Business fluent in written and spoken English; another language would be welcome.
- Experience in complaint management
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office, OCS-Payroll System, Rescom, etc.
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.