Entertainment - Animators
The main function is to perform individually and as part of the Entertainment team to Socialize with and entertain Guests throughout the cruise.
Education: High school graduate
Language Skills: English and at least another language.
- Demonstrated ability to entertain, communicate and socialize with persons of all nationalities and all ages and background
- Proven customer service and leadership skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Support the Chief Animator in all entertainment activities and games in lounges, on deck and in ports where appropriate, ashore (beach landings etc).
- Prepare and take care of all material required for scheduled activities.
- Advertise by socializing and circulating with Guest all opportunities for Guest involvement in these activities.
- Listen to requests and comments of Guests, taking positive action to remedy any problems by reporting any problems advised by Guests to the Cruise Director.
- Be present during embarkation and disembarkation of Guests, offering welcome on board, and good wishes at the end of a cruise
- Participate in shore excursions in the role of an escort, representing the Company, and offering reassurance, high visibility and socializing to Guests on those excursions.
Note: If you have previous experience onboard, you must also send copy of your Performance Appraisals.
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.