Crew & Cruise is looking for Bartenders for our client, an important Hotel & Restaurant Group in Europe.
- Responsible for providing Bartender and Cleaning Services in restaurants, F&B outlets and public areas. This is a Front of House position that primarily deals with serving clients and maintaining ultimate levels of hygiene on a 24/7 basis.
Please note that we recruit in the following countries: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Mexico.
- Contracts are for 1 year.
- Salary is in Euros.
- 2 years of previous experience working as Bartender’s in 4 or 5-star hotels, restaurants or cruises.
- Candidates should have good customer service skills and professional beverage knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a team, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn is necessary.
- Excelent level of spoken English.
Minimum education qualifications:
- Completed Secondary Education
- Holds a valid Food handling licence
- Verbal and written communications skills in English Your interviews will take place in English
a) Previous experience working in a food and beverage
outlet environment considered to be advantageous
b) Willing to be trained on the company’s procedures
c) Good understanding of how the role contributes to the
success of the hotel
d) Verbal and written communications skills in English and
any other European Language
e) Eye for detail and passion for service
f) Physically fit and able to lift and move furniture.
g) Willing to work on a shift basis in a hotel environment
h) Willing to attend company training and development
i) Maintains a high level of personal hygiene
j) Conforms with hotels grooming standards
k) Good time management
l) Follows directions with ease
m) Warm and friendly disposition
a) This role includes but is not limited to the provision of Bartender services to in-house guests, and local patrons in accordance with departmental business
b) Taking order.
c) Serving drinks.
d) Maintain optimum standards of cleanliness in line with the company’s operating procedures and hygiene standards.
e) Set up and relaying of tables in restaurant outlets
f) Prepares equipment in accordance with daily requirements.
g) Prepares restaurant in accordance with company standards.
h) Cleaning and sanitation of tables, bar counters, cutlery and crockery.
i) Follow H&S procedures and instructions on material safety data sheets
j) Cleaning and replenishment of supplies
k) Cleaning of all floor surfaces, windows and balconies.
l) Perform rotation cleaning duties i.e. deep cleaning of assigned areas in accordance with schedule
m) Deliver and retrieve items from bar counter
n) Follow security protocols to ensure safety of guests Reporting of maintenance
o) Responsible for achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction scores for the department and the hotel.
p) To participate in Training and Development programs offered by the organization.
q) Maintain a climate of friendly cooperation
r) Avoids wastage of products and ancillary amenities offered to guests
Additional ad hoc duties as directed by Head of Department
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.