BAR WAITER / BAR WAITRESS
Apply sending your CV in Eglish: firstname.lastname@example.org along woith Work Reference Letters and Certificated of Studies realated to the position.
Recruiting in: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Brazil and Mexico.
Qualification / Job experience
- Qualified training in an hotel or restaurant
- At least 1 year of job experience as Bar Waiter, if possible on board a cruise vessel
- Economical and budget orientated thinking
- Very good product knowledge of the bar beverages including the associated calculations
- Good product knowledge of the Wine
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Fidelio MMS, POS system Rescom or similar systems)
Responsibilities not limited to:
- Strict compliance with safety, environmental and hygiene regulations (PH / ShipSan, ISM, ISO & SQM, TUIC service standards
- Knowledge of the assigned safety role number on the muster roll and the special tasks in case of emergency
- Responsible for the smooth running in the work area
- Compliance with the Quality standards in area of responsibility
- Careful handling of Company properties and maintenance of work materials and tools. In case of negligence, the job holder is liable.
- Has to work closely with the direct supervisor, including regular reporting of conflicts and disturbances in workflow
- Participation in special tasks such as Luggage service, ship supply, in case of increasing the OPP level etc.
- Supervision, organization, instruction and training subordinate / assimilated employees with appropriate documentation as required
- Properly stow and store of goods and equipment according to the highest safety standard level
- To maintain logs and checklists in accordance with the company specifications
- To carry out cleaning and cleaning works
- To carry out inventories in the area of responsibility
- Implementation of special events
- Perform routine tasks such as setting up and dismantling activities in the area of responsibility, and the proper stowing of goods and equipment to the highest level of safety standard
- Service and eventual production of all bar drinks in accordance with all required standards in the work area
- Take over and control of the deliveries in the bar area
- Take over complaints from guests and providing immediate assistance if needed and reporting the complaints to the next superior
- Assist to the food-, beverage- and hotel store order in the area of responsibility
Share this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to reply each and every candidate.We can only reply to those who meet the requirements and in case we have a position available. Please check your spam folder. Remind that interviews are in English only.