He/she oversees the clinic/hospital budget and inventory of medical supplies. The Doctor also assists in safety and personal hygiene orientations for crew members, and in the inspection of galleys and food-handling areas.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of portuguese
- A medical degree from a recognized college or university;
- Practical experience in ACLS, ATLS (or ITLS), BLS, and PALS certificates;
- 3 years minimum clinical experience after completion of recognized post M.D. training program;
- 1 year practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support;
- 1 year experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions are among the requirements for this role
- Formal Training and experience in at least one of the following: Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal medicine, Cardiology or General Surgery
- Abilityto perform minor surgeries such as suturing, removal of bening skin lesions,removal of foreing objects, removal os ingrown toenails, identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures.
- Able to pass a criminal check and a comprehensive pre-employment physical examination and drug test.
Accommodation: Single Cabin
If interested please send your complete and updated CV in English : cv @crew-cruise.com (chronology order os all medical activities since graduating from medical College), including 2 reference letters from medical institution or medical specialist, or a combination of both and don´t forget your medical degree.